The functions of the Praise and Worship Committee are:
1. To compile for rendition during Church services, such choruses and songs suitable for praise worship and thanksgiving to God.
2. To lead praise and worship sessions between the 7.30 a.m. and 9.30a.m. services and at special services.
3. To ensure that members who lead praise and worship conform to acceptable standards of behaviour, dressing and general
comportment during services.
4. To ensure that all instruments and equipment used in praise and worship are taken good care of at all times.
5. To plan for and organize skill development of members of the Committee.
6. To carry out other assignments as direct by the Church Council from time to time.