The functions of the Property and Maintenance Committee are:
1. To take and maintain an inventory of all the physical assets of the Church.
2. To lay down guidelines for the sustainable use of all the physical assets of the Church and monitor such usage in relation to the
3. To carry out routine maintenance and all repairs on the grounds, equipment, vehicles, buildings and other fixed assets of the Church as
4. To evaluate proposals for acquisition of new assets and sale of old ones as necessary.
5. To carry out all other functions related to the maintenance of all fixed assets of the Church as directed by the Church Council from time to