The functions of the Welfare Committee are:
- To monitor and manage all welfare work of the Church relating to members of the congregation including ministering to need of members.
- To ensure that all individuals, sections and groups within the Church have a sense of belonging to the Church.
- To maintain and update the Membership records of the Church periodically.
- To work to enhance interpersonal relationships and healthy interactions between individuals, sections and groups, including conflict resolution where necessary.
- To carry out other related functions as may be assigned by the Church Council from time to time.