From the Minister’s DeskFebruary 10, 2021
The Church Council at its ·meeting held on 12th April, 2021 decided the
1. Beginning from 25th April, 2021, the Church is to revert to its three
services: 7.30 a.m.; 9.30 a.m.; and 5.00 p.m
. These services are to be .
held for not more than one hour.
2. Holy Communion at the 9.30 a.m. Services are to be conducted only
on the third Sunday of the month, as was the practice.
3. Compliance with Covid-19 protocols i.e. washing of hands, use of
hand sanitizer, sitting only on marked pews and observing social
distancing must be strictly adhered to. Those who cannot be
accommod~ted inside the sanctuary should sit under the canopies
4. Henceforth, the weekly roster sent ahead of the service will be
5. On-line services would continue.
6. Wednesday Mid-Day Service for the elderly would be continued.
7. Members of the congregation are to file in an orderly manner to the
Altar as coordinated by Sidesmen and Ladies during the
Administration of Holy Communion elements.